Sunday 22 June 2014

Sneak peek- Happy 18 th Birthday




 Are you ready to get the sneak peeks started? I am!!
Welcome to Day Three of our June stamp
release party!!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at
one of the four new stamp sets.  Then, on Tuesday and Wednesday,
we will have a blog hop with prizes each day. 
The design team has some amazing creations
to start this stamp release party.
Today we are showcasing the Bring on the Cake stamp set.
All of the new stamps are 4x6 and Made in the USA.
Stamps will be available to order on Tuesday.
We hope you will stop by our store Craftin Desert Divas Shop and our 
Craftin Desert Divas Facebook Gallery.   We would love for you
to join us and share your creations with us using Craftin Desert Diva's
stamps. In this group we show previews first, have giveaways and much more!!
Here's my project I created:


I made this for my daughters 18th birthday 
Made with 
- CDD Bring on the Cake stamp set 
- Rock Princess for the cupcake
- Elegant Edges for the mat
- The little hearts on the cupcake are table confetti


18 comments:

  1. Super cute! I'm sure your daughter is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! So bright and cheerful with all those colors! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheerful birthday card! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the detatil on your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet & festive. Like the bling card; especially the cupcake.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Birthday card!! Love the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love all the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh she is going to LOVE your sweet card. Your cupcake is yummy. Thanks for sharing,
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so bright and fun! Love the cupcake cut and I like how you personalized it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable!! The cupcake is yummy!! I love the heart confetti!! Happy birthday to your daughter!! She will love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how cute! I love
    all the bling on it!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty !!! The cupcake is just perfect !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute & yummy!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO cute! I love the bright colors!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card!! I love it especially the colors

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun little card, I just love the background paper

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girly and cute with all the pink bows and bling.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love how colorful this card is. Your daughter is going to love it. I know I would :) T.F.I

    ReplyDelete