Monday 14 July 2014

Summer linky party

Today is my design team post for 
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party
hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!
Every other Monday will mark the beginning
of a new semi-weekly linky party
and you could win fabulous prizes!!
The theme for this
Linky Party is 

SUMMER!!

We invite you to share all your projects
having anything to do with SUMMER!

Our wonderful sponsors this week are:
CDD- One stamp set

Trendy Twine Mini Pack shown below

Designs on Cloud 9 - $10 gift cert.

Papermill Direct - Box of Cards
And here is my project...




The design team was provided with some beautiful twine from one of our wonderful Sponsors - Trendy Twine. On my project I used Blue Berry Twine

Made with
- Create a Friend Cricut Cartridge (boy cut at 3)
-  Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge 
- CDD Stamp Set Bring on the Cake and Summer Lovin
- Peachy Keen Stamp Sweet and Innocent for the face     


3 comments:

  1. Ha, I love that little boys face. So cute! Love the card base too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! I love the little surfer and the papers you used!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little surfer !!! Perfect way to use the twine !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete