Monday 11 August 2014

( HB2U )Sketch challenge

Today is my design team post for 
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party
hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!
Every other Monday will mark the beginning
of a new semi-weekly linky party
and you could win fabulous prizes!!
The theme for this
Linky Party is 

A sketch challenge 

Our wonderful sponsors this week are:
CDD- One stamp set
                                                      My Scrap Chick - $10 Code

Resale ClipArt: $10 G.C.
This is my project


Made with
- Rock princess cricut cartridge

2 comments:

  1. Cute cupcake!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Craftin' Desert Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! The cupcake is so cute and I love those pearls! I hope you have a great day! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete